View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 02:42 PM   #5
tuanle16

wow. perfect! i'm in the exact same boat. my top is not that bad yet..no duct tape yet. but my plastic window is just annoying me. i currently have the light grey top. i like it and would consider getting it again, but forewarning, it makes black crease marks where the top folds. again, the top is in good condition, but just after repetitive use, the fabric "frays" just slightly, but enough to make the fold lines visible. i love the fact that you got samples because i was debating the same thing. my exterior is the exact same color as yours too. i also like the dark gray. better than the light gray. but given what i know from experience of my existing top, perhaps the black is the best bet. hopefully, you won't see the "fold lines" when the top gets older. also, per autotopsdirect, the "acoustic" top only comes in black. supposedly, this top is quieter than the others.

let me know which you decide. i'm leaning toward black acoustic top. i wonder if we buy them together, will they give us a better deal? probably not, but never hurts to ask. i was just about to order when i got on the computer. but was just going through my routine of just checking in to this forum first. haha.