View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 05:31 AM   #13
spgribben007

I will never doubt the great TP again. I bought the car with a hard top and the humps and never knew about the missing straps and was never told. So, I assumed that what I received was it. I humps fit fine and even though now I see where the straps go on I made the mistake by trusting the third party selling me the car. The humps have the porsche part number on back the there are made in Germany.
Maybe at this time TP could help me fix my problem with a busted latch that holds the center wind deflector (sorry for not knowing the correct part names). I was doing about 115mph on the highway when the center wind deflector started to rattle. I quickly slowed down in fear of loosing it and when I got home I notice that the latch (passenger side) that helps hold in place the deflector wasn't securing it. And when I remove the center piece a small plastic broke off of the latch. Can I remove this latch from the roll bar without taking the entire roll bar padding off? I can wiggle it but I don't want to force anything before I know that I won't do more damage.
spgribben007 is offline   Reply With Quote