View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 06:32 AM   #15
crod

Garage
Oh I see. On the first issue, here is the deal. If I go to the iPhone and then select the audio source for the call to be the iPhone so the call is now on the phone and I then turn off the car, the Pioneer still drops the call, even though the call WAS transferred to the phone. The thing is my other car and the Parrot unit do NOT do that at all. This is for me a major PITA and honestly a bug on the Pioneer unit. If the call is already on the phone why the hell does it have to drop it once I turn the car off???

For the contacts, well if they did not fix that, another show stopper. I cannot simply have all the contacts on the car, period. I definitely want to be able to transfer the ones I want and not the whole list. I know someone came up with an utility to do that. From what I know the unit I have runs Windows CE so you can boot it off the SD card and then copy the contacts database to the card and edit it on your PC. I can live with that. But the issue with the call, I do not know if I can bear it. It has been like that for the past two years and I honestly started to hate the unit.

Thanks for the feedback Rick, appreciated.

CR
crod is offline   Reply With Quote