View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 02:47 PM   #8
jakekit

Thanks for the warm welcome and advice.

I've got a cart full of goodies all lined up from suncoast ready to go. I'm going to take my chances on the boxster red mats and hope for a good match. I seriously considered the black mats since they would also be easier to clean, but for a non daily car, why not. As for the top, that is interesting to hear, I'll definitely opt for the 425 option from auto tops. Now to decide on color. I'll probably search around for some more examples.

Unfortunately no service history with the car. I really hoped for a car that had it, but it is soooo rare for these cars since a lot of them have auctioned or ended up at a dealer at one time or another. Sooo, with that, no word on RMS or IMS replacement. My PPI showed that it was unlikely that either had been done. When it comes time to do a clutch or I need to do the RMS, I may do a bit more investigation on the IMS options. I have viewed it as something that is VERY bad if I get unlucky, however, it doesn't seem all that common in the grand scheme of things so I'm just taking my chances. Hope I didn't just jinx myself!
jakekit is offline   Reply With Quote