View Single Post
Old 04-30-2011, 07:17 PM   #10
husker boxster

Chuck puts it into the proper perspective. They are trying to keep the streets safe. A drunk driver (.17) tried his hardest to kill me 24 yrs ago - we were 2 car lengths away from a head on and I'm sure I wouldn't have survived had I not taken evasive action. So I'm all for extracting them from our highways and byways. And being curtious goes a long way from being hassled even more. I have to remember these things if I get pulled over again.

I understand Punkin standing out in a crowd, but last night I was driving the Cayman which is Carmon Red. It doesn't exactly glow in the dark.

As far as Porsche's being rare in our little cow pasture, that's not necessarily true. Woodhouse sells a heck of a lot of Porsches. There's even another 08 S Limited Edition that must live somewhere in my neck of the woods because I've seen him several times. Last night I saw a 997 on my way to the comedy club and tonight I saw a 997T. They're out there. Hopefully they're not getting the same treatment from Omaha's finest.

And don't worry about me getting a big head. I'm a former professional athlete who has transitioned into the movie business so I already have a big ego. I always ask the officers if they know who they've pulled over.

J/K

Last fall my mom said it was a good thing I wasn't arrested because she wouldn't have bailed me out. Wow. I know none of my buddies would either. I wouldn't do well in jail, so I better watch my Ps and Qs.

BTW... It's 10:15pm CDT and all my Porsches are in the garage.
2008 Boxster S Limited Edition #005
2008 Cayman S Sport - Signal Green
1989 928 S4 5 spd - black
1987 928 S4 - Granite Green Metallic (Felsengrun)
husker boxster is offline   Reply With Quote