View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 09:44 PM   #2
Registered User
Brucelee's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 8,083

Cam cover or Valve cover gaskets. RMS is usually seen in the middle of car towards the back.

That would be my guess.

Keep us posted.

Brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote