View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 01:27 PM   #15
Jake D

I agree in my current financial state I should not own this car. When I bought it, I wasn't as hard up for $ as I am now. I'm also hoping that this will change soon. I'm a teacher and I lost my job in the fall... It's hard finding another teaching position after the year has started. Hopefully I will land another job this summer.

So far the car has cost me $0 in the way of unexpected repairs. I know that won't last forever, but so far this car has been amazing. I just want to feel a little relief when I'm driving it, that I'm not going to have a major failure so I am trying to be a little proactive.

I have no idea what kind of gas mileage the truck gets, but the box only gets me like 17-19 on high test. Just recently tuned it up too.

I think for the time being, I am going to keep the truck and just drive it as it is, save a few $ up and see what my job situation is going to be for the following school year.

And in the mean time, I'll relist my car and see if I have anyone interested in it. If they are, I'll sell it.