View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 09:39 AM   #12
Hawkeye71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Danger
I bet they call them "eye-talian" cars .

LMAO!!

I'm gonna be posting all the details as the project gets under way. I.E how the shop is treating me and my car, how long it takes them and the like. I'll also be posting up pictures of the finished install along with my overall opinion of the shop. Just in case anyone on here might be thinking about getting a kit installed in the south east!

Like most everyone on here I'm picky and would be grateful for an unbiased opinion on a local body shop. As a former owner of an import performance shop I've seen the so called "quality" of work of other shops! So bad or good I'll let everyone know how it goes!

The info so far:

I had already pre bent and painted the mesh to be installed on the front bumper prior to taking my car and kit to Magnum.

The place: Magnum Collision

The time: I dropped off my car and body kit along with the side marker lights and mesh at 9:30am on 2/23/2011. I then drove to Hennessy Porsche and picked up the side skirt clips and dropped them off at Magnum with the receptionist and explained to her what car they go with around 10:30am or so.

The job: Remove stock front bumper. Paint and install Fiberwerks Aero kit which consists of the front bumper cover, clear side marker lights, side skirts and rear spoiler.

Last edited by Hawkeye71; 03-14-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Hawkeye71 is offline   Reply With Quote