View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 12:07 AM   #14
Brad Roberts

One word:

Mendeola

They sell a 4-5-6 speed sequentials that handle upwards of 1200hp++ and 1000lb ft of torque. They also sell non sequential boxes. For the last several years their boxes have run in the 25hr Thunderhill road race event with great success.

Check out their website, and when you call, ask for Ion and tell him I sent you. I know Mike Mendeola personally and have spent numerous hours in their 90k sq foot manufacturing facility utilizing their chassis dyno and lifts.

They have been providing full custom gearboxes to the offroad industry for well over 35years. Mike Mendeola is an ex-Porsche guy who was into VW bugs and 356's back in the day.

They utilize a bolt on bellhousing for their tranny's. This allows them to sell to anyone with just about any engine combo!! I have them making a bellhousing for their tranny's in the Audi/VW/Porsche patter so I can install Boxster/996/997 engine behind a real transmission

B
We have worked with amateur and professional drivers for over 26 years. In house machinist, In house fabrication. Our cars, our parts, our engines, our transmission's run nationwide at events every weekend. We work side by side with industry names developing parts.
Brad Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote