View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 05:00 PM   #7
Mx-5 driver

Well I decided to go for it. The dealer was able to fix all the issues I had with the car before I picked it up. I was in a somewhat sticky situation with my old car, as I needed someone to take it in on trade for the amount needed to cover the loan against it.

So basically at this point they took my other car in for higher then they wanted to, but we had agreed on that price so thankfully they kept their word. As it stands now I am paying less for the boxster per month, and saving a bit on insurance. I needed a bank loan in order to purchase the boxster outright. My credit is great so I have a very nice rate, and the term of the loan is less then my previous loan. My brother is sales manager for Honda so he walked me through the process of what to ask for, and what to go for.

If this was stupid oh well haha. I'm only 26 (just turned) I will have plenty of time to make up for my mistakes, or keep paying for them .

I thought of cross border shopping, but my job does not allow me to take a lot of time off to go do those types of things. I needed a local dealer that would take my other car off my hands.

Long story short I love the car!
Mx-5 driver is offline   Reply With Quote