View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 02:54 PM   #7
SeaNile31

Here is the short version. Bought a 2000 323Ci BMW brand new, put 90K miles on it sold it, bought a 99 Boxster from auction with about 19K miles on it, put 45K miles on it and only had to replace the alternator, got married, then #1 comes along, sold the 99 Boxster and bought a new H2, couldn't really drive the H2 all the time for work so the wife at 5'1" drove the H2, I bought another Boxster, this time an 01 S with 22K miles on it, put about 40K miles on it and #2 comes along, I panic thinking I need 4 seats. buy an 05 Explorer then realize I "need" a second car to cut down the miles on the Explorer, find an 05 S CPO with 16K miles in IL, have it transported to my home, drive it 5 miles, never even register it and get the crazy idea to get a Ferrari, sell the new to me 05 S and get a 2000 Ferrari 360 Modena with 8K miles, have it transported from AZ, drive it very rarely but put 1K miles on it, decide I'd rather drive a Boxster 10K miles a year and use it for work than have a Ferrari garage queen, sell the 360 and begin my search for a Boxster S, try to want a 986 but know the 987 is what I want, search the web for about 5 weeks, find a nice 05 S in KY, make the deal and the car was loaded on the transporter at 3pm and i should have it Monday night.

Whew, that made me dizzy.

I think a car cover would be nice and if I can connect my iPhone that might be enough to make me happy with the car.