View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 12:52 AM   #1
Jake D

Just wrecked my car......

We just got some more snow here in the Dayton Ohio area and after an unusual night where I was the D.D, after wrapping up an night of strip clubs, I got back to my car and decided to head home. Before I left I knew it was a bad idea but there was nowhere to sleep and my bed sounded good so off I went. Was putting down the highway at about 40mph and it just completely kicked sideways. Tried my best to save it, but no luck. Ended up down the ditch sideways into some smaller trees just before a fence.

I was the only one in the car and I didnt get hurt nor did any of the airbags go off or anything like that. Couldnt open my door because it was pinned against a tree. Climbed out the side. The trees folded the mirror back, but I don't think its broke..

I just called for a ride but before they got there, the police showed up. Didn't site me or anything and told me I could just leave it there for now, so my cars is just sitting about 20 feet off the road in the ditch as I type this.

Guess tomorrow morning I'll grab a chainsaw and try to cut down some of those trees before attempting to pull it out.

This was my first nice car I've ever owned. Bought it last year after getting out of college. I just recently put the thing on craigslist because I don't have the $ to do the upkeep. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise. If its totaled I'll see about buying it back and parting it out.

Keep ya posted.
Jake <---------**************** luck