View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 01:26 PM   #19
Pilot2519j

Talking We are the haves and they are not

Ah the Boxster is a chick car, a 911 wannabe, and so it goes & so it goes. I am 62 yrs old and I god-dam enjoy driving my Boxster S. I could give a rat's ass what other think and their warped envious malfunctioning set of values. All I look forward for spring when the top goes down and old Sol washes it rays upon me. What others think of that olde silver fox," in a mid life crisis" enjoying his Porsche or non Porsche or chick Porsche, is the farthest thing from my mind. Their feeble minds could not capture the essence of a moment driving a Porsche. All that I would need to make the visualization to suit my persona would be a white silk scarf reminding me of my flying days.
To finalize my father always told me as a child in Cuba regarding these envious nefarious people, "Son if they were all smart they would be rocket scientists. Don't be so concerned with those in the non rocket scientist circle and enjoy your ride you worked hard for it. These remarks are always generated by non Porsche owners or 911 sissy boys whose car are garage queens. Salesmen have a big part in these
statement for the obvious monetary reasons.