View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 08:26 AM   #4
jcb986

I have owned Snap-on, Thorsen, Wright and few others...all high quality drop forged tools. I now own Craftsman and find the quality equal to Snap-on. Stanley makes an average quality and now they are made in China. Craftsman comes with a life time replacement and as to date I have only replaced 1 box end wrench that had to be better than 20 years old. The reason for the Craftsman is that it is a complete master set with Metric and SAE wrenches. I still have CDI, Snap-on and Craftsman Torque Wrenches. And, by the way, my dad was a Mechanic/Machinist and these where his tools that I inherited.

You can use a universal oil filter tool on the filter. It is really not that tight. You will need the Torx set...be sure to get the small and larger set...there about $16-18 bucks each.

Old Hippie Young Heart
2000 S/3.2 Liter/Tiptronic/Boxster S Sport Package/Cruise Control/Slate Grey Metallic
Red Special Leather Interior/Red Floor Mats/Red Hand Painted Instrument Dials/Roll Bar/Windstop
Small Carbon Package/Leather Wrap Carbon Wheel/Center Console Exterior Color/Alum Carbon Shift Knob
AM/FM Radio w/CD Player & Changer/Digital Sound Package/18" Turbo Wheels/Wheel Caps w/Colored Crest
jcb986 is offline   Reply With Quote