View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
culture9

01 S Tip stalled while driving.. HELP?

hi, i've had nothing but problems with my car.. about 1 yr ago, my engine oil and coolant intermixed so had to replace engine.. just last month, replaced the AOS.. after a couple weeks the check engine came on.. i didn't think much of it since it comes on now and then (more due to MAF previously which i changed).. last week, i was driving and it stalled.. i used my iphone 3gs and kiwi code reader and it gave out codes p0410 and p1141. secondary yadda yadda.. i called the place that did the AOS job and he said it could be a myriad of things, but doesn't think it's related to the job. nice enough to take a look at it.. but only way i can get car there is to tow it 30 miles.. i can't start.. the engine sounds like it's going to turn, i hear the fan coming on, but it won't catch ignition.. i disconnected negative terminal to reset CEL to see if it'll help.. no dice.

so now i have to take this thing to the place but wondering if anyone can help here given the circumstances.. how can i start my car? so situation again, just got AOS job done (the car was fuming like it was a bomb prior to the job so maybe something got contaminated.. the air filter was soaked with oil i guess.. but AOS guy said o2 sensor and everything else looked okay while changing AOS). 2 weeks later, CEL came on and with my dinky code reader got p0410 and p1141.. is there any way i can get my car started to take it to this guy?

thanks in advance.
culture9 is offline   Reply With Quote