View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 06:18 PM   #3
WhipE350
Autobahn Glanz

Garage
Hello, yes nice to see another local. Your car looks awesome, nice colors! Your crest is the colored one too, I hadn't seen that yet. There is also stitching on your airbag.

Ya mine is an 'S' with 3 spoke and I felt my airbag was still ok so the frame would be enough. I was keeping my eye on ebay too for a while, in fact one sold with the original part number on it and looked like the real thing but the guy indicated it was a knock off, it still looked really nice quality. I'll have to see if I can find the email he sent me and ask him where he got it.
I tried to get one from 911pcar.com used and the guy even said he would pull a few down and take a picture, guess it was too much of a bother and he never got back to me. I just didn't want to get a used one that was no better then mine. Thanks for the input, I'll just keep my eye out. If I could find one close to yours in black I would be in heaven.

Are you a member of the local PCA, I was thinking of joining, would be fun to do some of the events. Last year I was at the Waynesville Inn play golf and darn if they didn't have the Porsche show, I was hooked and knew I would be getting one. Hoping to go back this year.

Also I see you have some mods, I might need to pick your brain on some of them.
WhipE350 is offline   Reply With Quote