View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 02:57 AM   #1
jcoit

Where are all the blown up boxsters ?

I've been lurking around for several months studying up on the Boxster. I am absolutely convinced there will be one in my garage in the near future. However, I am set back in deciding how to go about my future ownership. My personal budget has been set at 15,000. There are obviously alot of boxsters to be had in this range. But I am very leery of the engine history along with the typical mechanicals that come along with owning a porsche.

So I thought I would investigate the option of buying a rolling boxster and getting in line for one of these Raby rebuilds. I like the idea of more horsepower and reliability. Not to mention starting from scratch in the engine and transmission dept. Trouble is I have yet to find much in the way of blown up boxsters for sale. Any help out there in that regards?

As well, my searching has led me to think that there is a distinct possibility there arent as many blown up cars out there as one would think and I may be knee jerking myself into a very in depth rebuild project when I could just find a nice 15000 drivable car and forge ahead. Thoughts?
jcoit is offline   Reply With Quote