View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 11:34 AM   #4
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Posts: 212
Falken is a great brand, they get a bad rap for having "less expensive tires" than their competition, but I love my Falken FK-452s... and performance to price, I find Falken to be the best. Just my .02
My tombstone will read "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
PlayersExpress is offline   Reply With Quote