View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 08:51 AM   #6
yelojkt

I just looked at a really clean 99 with 30,000 in KS and he was asking $13,500 with no service history. I felt that was a little high due to the unknown history of the car. I have seen S models sale for less than $19,000 if I were you I would keep looking. It would be nice to buy a car with less than 30,000 on it but you need to realise that some of these low mile cars are over 10 years old and age can put wear and tear on parts just the same as mileage, most certainly on the rubber parts. Parts that keep the oil in the motor and grease in the CV joints. Look for a car with a good servive history. And it would be nice to find one that had at least one oil change each year wether it was driven much or not. Do your research on the IMS.
Caractere kit seam sealed, Caractere rear wing, 1 3/4" drop on coilovers, 235/40/18 Kuhmo XS on 18x8 Millie Miglia Spider II's, H2sport spindles, H&R front Sway bar, O-bar rear torsion, VF Eng. motor mounts, G60 12# flywheel, Nuespeed P-flow intake, Forge DV, Samco IP, Custom K04 turbo and Upsolute chip, 4 bar fpr, TT 2 1/2" SS DP, 2 1/2" custom stainless exhaust no muffler, Peleguin LSD, B&M SS, Momo 14" wheel, R32 steering rack.
yelojkt is offline   Reply With Quote