View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 04:17 PM   #7
Johnny Danger

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by autodoctor911
no, more negative camber moves the whole wheel outward. the top of the strut is fixed, the control arm adjusts outward to increase negative camber, the top does not move out as much as the bottom, thus more negative camber is achieved. that is unless you have some kind of coilover setup that is adjustable at the top. are these available? would it work with a stock spring?

I am looking for some m030 USA springs and base rear sway bar, as well as a GT3 front bar, or other adjustable front bar. so I may be interested in the sway bar you mentioned.

johnny, I guess if 19x10 with 31mm offset is fine with the 275/30/19, I should be fine. my 275/35/18s are a bit taller. do your 31mm offset 19s stick out farenough to where they would hit the fender when compressed, but it just never gets that low? what is your ride hieght?
Needless to say, I run a very aggressive set-up with my vehicle. However, before doing so, careful calculations were made with regard to clearance. Keep in mind, that my vehicle is not tracked or auto crossed. Nevertheless, its often driven aggressively on the road, and I have not had any issues with regard to rubbing . Although, I must admit the set-up is about as aggressive as one can go. I'll shamelessly post a photo so you can see the ride height.
Attached Images