View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 11:37 AM   #1
Stunin_Stud

IPD plenum still puts CEL on HELP!

So I installed an IPD plenum with a cold air intake. The engine was idling rough and spuddering. I took it all out and re installed it and no luck. CEL was on. I changed the MAF sensor and the light went off and engine ran smooth. Then all the sudden it came on again. Disconnected the battery to reset it and drove it 100 miles, no CEL. then I turn the car on the next day and immediately CEL comes on. Im really frustrated. The car runs fine but I got a CEL on. Dont have the codes for it but dont know what it could be. My cone filter is not oiled, its a injen high performance paper filter. The MAF is the OEM one but I got it new from ebay. any Idea what this could be? The good news is the sound is amazing and the car is faster, and it runs smooth with no rough idle or spuddering, but I cant stand the knowing I spent this much time and money and have a CEL. Any Ideas guys?
Gemballa front bumper/Aerokit I Sideskirts/H&R suspension/997 short shift/Schnell front&rear strut brace/Aluminum pedals and floor board//Traffic pro/Console Delete//LED exterior lighting//Exclusive Options Full Leather/19inch Ruf Wheels/European rear bumper with 550 mesh/Zientec spoiler/IPD Plenum//Cold Air Intake/Hardtop/Speedster Humps
Stunin_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote