yelojkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by seningen
I would sell your current one,

go backwards and buy a low mileage 03/04 S
Find a good independent.
do the IMSR, change the water pump, and do some other
general maintenance

Now you have a more reliable car than your 07 (IMS wise)
and probably have $10K or more in your pocket to cover
any general maintenance AND you've got only $20k of depreciation
to worry about.

It won't be an '11, but still a pretty darn good (and reasonably priced) Porsche!

Mike
x2

Most people with the kind of money you have who buy a boxster buy it to drive it not to set off any "cockometers" as Jeremy Clarkson would say. So if you are into it for the thrill of driving than do the above and really enjoy driving that permagrin machine IMS worry free. Than you can also send me and Seningen a little from all the dough you have left to help us with our porsche funds.

Sorry but I really hate the american attitude of throw-away the old (in cars that is usually only 3-4 years) and consume the new. Take something old and give it new life. Just don't go as far as Randall did. Sorry Randall.
Caractere kit seam sealed, Caractere rear wing, 1 3/4" drop on coilovers, 235/40/18 Kuhmo XS on 18x8 Millie Miglia Spider II's, H2sport spindles, H&R front Sway bar, O-bar rear torsion, VF Eng. motor mounts, G60 12# flywheel, Nuespeed P-flow intake, Forge DV, Samco IP, Custom K04 turbo and Upsolute chip, 4 bar fpr, TT 2 1/2" SS DP, 2 1/2" custom stainless exhaust no muffler, Peleguin LSD, B&M SS, Momo 14" wheel, R32 steering rack.
yelojkt is offline   Reply With Quote