View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 05:51 AM   #1
02box

2002 Base,Tip. Raby IMS upgrade

This is the 2002 Boxster that was in the thread "another dead boxster !@#%"
Jake did the IMS upgrade and replaced the AOS. the car had good leakdown tests but is due for a water pump. it has 87,000 miles. has recent rotors and pads, serp belt, I have records for the last 35,000 miles. the rear tires are new, fronts have tread but really are noisey and need to be replaced. there is a crack in the windshield and the keys are dead. the microswitches have failed. there are 2 keys. I have the windscreens for when the top is down. the condition is very good except for a few dings and the front bumper could use paint from all the bug hits. I've driven this baby every day for a year 100 miles. I've decided this is not the best car for my driving and it's time to move on. I've put over $4500 in just the bearing upgrade and AOS. if you are going to buy one it may as well be one that already has these upgrades. silver with a gray top. the car is located in north Alabama. you can reach Pat at 256-737-9811. it's my sign shop number so leave a message if I don't answer. I'll take 12,900 firm for it and you can have my bently shop maual too.

Pat
02box is offline   Reply With Quote