View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 08:23 PM   #10
say10jr

Thanks Jake! That's what I keep reading, that the cold air induction kits seem to be pulling hot air from the motor instead of cool air form outside. Something having to deal with the air box not sealing up or fitting right. Has anyone used the Pro dry filter from aFe?? It doesn't use any oil.
Does anyone know why the oil filters seem to effect Porsche's MAF so bad? Like yelojkt I have a K&N filter on my mustang and no problems. It runs great, gets better mileage and maybe a little more hp. So what gives with Porsche??? I'm asking not just for myself but for everyone else. Who maybe on Summit with a credit card in their hand just about to make the mistake of getting a K&N. As I said I just find it odd that the subject of an air filter hasn't really come up on here or really any other place. People will go on for half the page on what mods they have but nothing on what they are using as an air filter. You would think that amongst the half page of blah, blah, blah. There would be blah, blah filter, blah, blah.
Sam let us know how things come out. I bet more then one of us is interested including me.
say10jr is offline   Reply With Quote