View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 01:40 PM   #7
Jake D

Thanks, it gives me some piece of mind. It's just like almost every other day you see someone talking about problems with these cars and I understand things can happen and things can be done to help prevent issues as well. I still think once I have the $ im going to change the damn bearing anyways.

I guess I need to start driving this thing a little harder. Its just with my exhaust it sounds like its revving high when I'm only pulling 3000rpms and I usually throw it into the next gear to quiet the engine down some.
With some of my car background I am constantly listening to the engine and monitoring the thing and no issues so far. I sometimes get a short rattle on start up but no other noises.

I'm just being really paranoid with financing this car and no source of income at the moment and savings quickly dwindling that if something would go wrong I'd be totally screwed. In general, I probably got in a little over my head when I purchased the thing. I've loved it ever since though!