View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 10:56 PM   #1
Curly

New Boxster S owner

Finally get to call myself an owner versus an admirer. I have been looking for a Boxster S for the past year, I'm currently in Afghanistan, but saw one on Autotrader that was close to home and sounded perfect. Sent my wife to look at it, got a clean bill of health from local Porsche mechanic and bought this 2001. It sucks that I won't evn drive it until Christmas when I go home for 2 weeks of R&R, but it's mine! :dance:

Two upgrades I'm thinking about are an aero kit and double dinn nav stereo unit. The car has full leather option, litronic headlights, 18" turbo wheels. It was very well maintained by last owner and according to my wife looks near new.

Anyone out there have any experience with Rieger Tuning. They have a new body out that I think would look perfect on my car. It is made of ABS and from what I have read is only made for the euro version so there is a slight modification that needs to be made to the front bumper support. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I have some time to plan my upgrade as I don't return home until summer

Here is my black 01 as well as the Rieger body kit I'm interested in. I also have not found a place in the states that sells the Rieger kit. LLTek in Canada was only place that advertised selling it that I have fornd so far...
Attached Images

Curly is offline   Reply With Quote