View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 06:21 AM   #11
gwoodburn

[QUOTE=harryrcb]I just purchased a ROW kit from Suncoast last week for a friend and suncoast informed me that the kit will no longer be available from Porsche and that he sold me the last kit, so if you plan on doing that I suggest you don't waist any time and see if you can still get one.
I installed mine about a year ago and when I first put it on it appeared as if it did not drop much at all but in about a week it got lower to just over 1"
Handling improve considerably but its still street friendly.
as far as something being bent in the rear, it is certainly possible after a collision. the only way I know that you can find out for sure take it to a Porsche body shop and have them put it on their frame jig, they will be able to tell you how far off everything is.
Good luck with everything. BTW carfax does suck, I bought a Boxster with a clean report but after getting it up on the lift found out it had damage as well.[/QUOTE

Suncoast told me this as well when I talked to them a few months ago. I was probably going to pick it up from design911 out of the UK. After shipping they actually sell it cheaper than suncoast!

So If I am unable to get this kit, what would be the next best option for a daily driver? Also, are the sway bars with the ROW kit any different than the ones on my 03 S?