View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 01:43 PM   #11
yelojkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandallNeighbour
Derb led and showed me the Twisted Pickle. I like that road even better than TOD because I could carry a little more speed...
I think the TOD is way overrated. As i think you found out on your trip after you guys ran on the Twisted Pickle. Cool name by the way. Have you driven The Pigs Tail in AR? Very very nice drive and at 7:30 almost any sunday morning it is deserted. Even on big Eureka Springs Event days. But SH125 through the Mark Twain National Forest was what got it for me. We were running a 944; S4; 914; yelojkt and an A4 going south Saturday morning. After we hit a raise followed by a quick low while curving left and right under a canopy of trees my fourteen year old son riding shotgun with me burst out "Its like my world just wraped!" Thats what pull'n Gs does for ya. So can you let us know where the Twisted Pickle is?
Caractere kit seam sealed, Caractere rear wing, 1 3/4" drop on coilovers, 235/40/18 Kuhmo XS on 18x8 Millie Miglia Spider II's, H2sport spindles, H&R front Sway bar, O-bar rear torsion, VF Eng. motor mounts, G60 12# flywheel, Nuespeed P-flow intake, Forge DV, Samco IP, Custom K04 turbo and Upsolute chip, 4 bar fpr, TT 2 1/2" SS DP, 2 1/2" custom stainless exhaust no muffler, Peleguin LSD, B&M SS, Momo 14" wheel, R32 steering rack.
yelojkt is offline   Reply With Quote