View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 10:41 AM   #6
ddb
www.klisstle.com

Garage
I'm not a painter either, but I know one!

Hi CenterIsl & Stroked & Blown,

Thanks for looking and your feedback.

I'm no painter either, but I wanted the folks that do have skills to have the opportunity to paint their overlays themselves if they choose to do so. Others may prefer to have their local body shop paint them.

None of the overlays were photoshopped. About six years ago I had my bumperettes professionally painted and they still are probably the best looking paint on my car. They were done by BumperPlugs. Fortunately for me BumperPlugs is located right here in the city of Charlotte. So when I wanted to have overlays done for my car as well as in other colors for marketing it made sense to take them to BumperPlugs.

If anyone is interested in getting overlays painted by BumperPlugs I can help save time and shipping and deliver their overlays to BumperPlugs for painting. You can pay BumperPlugs separately and they will ship them directly to you when completed. Send Eric an email with your paint code for a quote. Let me know if you want to go this route and we will make it happen. His email address is eric@bumperplugs.com.

By the way, it is difficult to capture the quality of the paint on the overlays in the pictures, but it is outstanding on all of them.

Thanks,

Derek

Last edited by ddb; 10-13-2010 at 12:11 PM.
ddb is offline   Reply With Quote