View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 06:46 PM   #16
rcracer_tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana S
OP: Are you part of this class action?

N54 Class Action

The fuel pump issue is well known by now. That's the only thing keeping me from buying a 335i as my daily driver.
Nah, I have a lawyer filing a federal lawsuit for breach of contract because of not honoring their warranty. Its similar to most lemon laws, but it has some advantages. I have a "software fix" for my hpfp. They said it would fix it but all it does is run the lpfp more to supplement the failing hpfp...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake Raby
Then you can afford my 4 liter engine making 450HP. I know where all sorts of Boxsters are with blown engines...
Flat6 engineering, I am very interested in this option. IS it feasible to have a 4 liter daily driven? Also, I would guess that the car would be a late model 986s because the block is different?

I'm not too picky on the car as long as its in good condition. Basically it would have to be a black or tan interior, have litronic headlights, and hopefully the bose sound. I like most colors except the burgandy and some off the rare colors.

If you could pm me some information on the rebuild it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by rcracer_tx; 10-12-2010 at 06:54 PM.
rcracer_tx is offline   Reply With Quote