View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 03:05 PM   #14
jcb986

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforrest2
Agree, but great deals can be had with patience and luck. My last 4 vehicles were Ebay purchases, including a salvaged titled truck that drove and looked like new. So far, my $12,507 '03 Ebay Boxster has been working great. I did have to change the motor mount and just got new tires, but even so, I'm still in it for thousands less than what it would have cost me locally. And picking it up (opposed to having it delivered) allowed for a cool road trip to boot.
$12,507 is hard to believe for an 03...what was the mileage on it and condition. The one this guy is looking at is priced reasonable but he might be able to shave a grand off. It's definitely a buyers market.

Old Hippie Young Heart
2000 S/3.2 Liter/Tiptronic/Boxster S Sport Package/Cruise Control/Slate Grey Metallic
Red Special Leather Interior/Red Floor Mats/Red Hand Painted Instrument Dials/Roll Bar/Windstop
Small Carbon Package/Leather Wrap Carbon Wheel/Center Console Exterior Color/Alum Carbon Shift Knob
AM/FM Radio w/CD Player & Changer/Digital Sound Package/18" Turbo Wheels/Wheel Caps w/Colored Crest
jcb986 is offline   Reply With Quote