View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 01:06 PM   #7
yelojkt

You bought good componets and if you were brave enough to tackle this on your own and you put it back togather without alot of parts left over (scratching head wondering where this goes) then you should be fine. I always start my car on the stands and run through the gears letting the wheels spin and listen to componets. You could do that but you should be fine. Let us know. The clutch in my beetle has so little resistance that whenever anyone use to driving an older MKIV drive my car they slam the clutch pedal into the floor the first few times they shift. I also get a big-eyed look with a funny grin from them. Kinda like sorry didn't know that was going to happen.

Also interested in the year of your car, the mileage and what your RMS and IMS were doing. Any leaks? You know that kind of stuff.
Caractere kit seam sealed, Caractere rear wing, 1 3/4" drop on coilovers, 235/40/18 Kuhmo XS on 18x8 Millie Miglia Spider II's, H2sport spindles, H&R front Sway bar, O-bar rear torsion, VF Eng. motor mounts, G60 12# flywheel, Nuespeed P-flow intake, Forge DV, Samco IP, Custom K04 turbo and Upsolute chip, 4 bar fpr, TT 2 1/2" SS DP, 2 1/2" custom stainless exhaust no muffler, Peleguin LSD, B&M SS, Momo 14" wheel, R32 steering rack.

Last edited by yelojkt; 10-07-2010 at 01:34 PM.
yelojkt is offline   Reply With Quote