View Single Post
Old 10-03-2010, 01:11 PM   #4
blue2000s
Porscheectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk
You get oil in the engine when the AOS fails, but I seriously doubt it is enough to lock the engine and cause damage. As such, if the result of failure is not catastrophic, then I would not change it out. This is not a regular wear item. Who knows when or IF it will ever fail?

As for strut braces - I have both front and back in my car. Unless you track or autocross your car I seriously doubt you will notice any difference. The one thing I did to my suspension that made it AMAZING was track grade shocks and springs followed by good, sticky tires. If you want to make some good improvements I would focus there and only look at strut braces after you've done everything else that you can possibly do to the suspension and just have money to burn (which is pretty much what I did).

Kirk
I 100% agree. I have front and rear upper and rear lower braces and when I put them on, I could tell no difference at all. On the other hand, the RoW M030 struts, springs, and sway bars absolutely make the car more responsive and tighter.
blue2000s is offline   Reply With Quote