View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 11:03 AM   #2
chaudanova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluelessnblonde
Hello,

I'm completely new to Porsche and to using these Forum sites, so please bare with me and thank you in advance if you are able to help.

I very much hope someone is able to answer this question as I'm about to take my 1999 Boxster 3.2 S 986 on to the ferry in Dover for a trip to Europe early in the morning and have just realised that I don't know how to top up the windscreen washer bottle! If anyone can just answer this one for me, I would be so happy.

Am feeling very daft as I took the car down to a garage in Christchurch yesterday to have the MAF sensor renewed and a wind deflector fitted, but forgot to ask this question whilst I was there.

Please put my mind at rest!!

Many thanks,

Rosie
Hey Rosie, welcome aboard. To top off your windshield washer fluid, just open up your front trunk lid, and you'll see the cap to the washer fluid reservoir near the driver side, in the vicinity of where the driver fender, driver side windshield corner. Just open up that washer fluid cap and top it off... and you're set!

Some stuff for sale: M030 S 24mm front sway bar, M030 base 19.6mm rear sway bar, 996 GT3 OEM Porsche Motorsport front strut mounts monoball "camber plates"

WTB: looking for some 5-7mm spacers with extended bolts
chaudanova is offline   Reply With Quote