View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 10:47 PM   #4
xtremecc

Thanks a lot Kirk, you must have put a lot of time and love into your car, looks unique, very nice! thanks for helping me with info on the LED taillights.

Randall, think I paid around $850 plus $400 for shipping. I looked everywhere for a while and found this bumper with the carbon fiber trim being sold on ebay, took a gamble and bought it from a guy in Canada. He was very helpful with transaction. No cracks on it, my friend sanded and painted it. I still think it was a good deal since Im on a budget. A couple of local shops did not want to install it for me, saying it would not fit right or would be warped being fiberglass and that it was required to take the impact bar off completely, so decided to do it myself. Bumper is very high quality and a perfect fit after adjusting. Im not mechanically inclined at all and I have to say taking off original bumper was by far harder than to install new bumper. I also noticed that it does increase down force on the front end. No vibrations or overheating since its an enclosed type. bottom portion also splits air into channels to aid cooling front brakes.
xtremecc is offline   Reply With Quote