View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 03:29 PM   #15
Mark_T

Damn right I'm getting nasty! 188 post isn't a lot on this forum - there are peeps with thousands, and it certainly does not confer seniority. But, a healthy majority of my posts were made to provide information and assistance to folks who came here asking for it in a polite, courteous, and respectful manner, much like the information that was provided to me when I asked for it, politely, respectfully, and courteously. Look back at my first response to you - I gave your question the benefit of the doubt and provided you with the information you asked for, in a friendly tone.

But what gets my back up, and it has been happening too often lately, is when some noob comes strolling in swinging his dick like you did. If you don't like the expressions used here, then don't come here. What did you think the response would be - that we would all humbly bow down and thank you profusely for showing us the error of our ways? What the hell makes you think that it is your place to lecture this group on choice of words? You got your ears pinned back for good reason, and I submit that it is you acting like a jerk, not I.

Now, you would be well advised to learn your lesson and move forward. Nobody holds grudges around here and I am certainly willing to overlook your little faux pas. We all get off on the wrong foot sometimes.