View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 05:20 AM   #10
JFP in PA

Well Mr. Steven Long (yes, I know who you are, you drive a Corvette, have a thing for Mercedes, and a real hard-on about Disney Cruises. Am I “getting warm yet?”). while you are correct to expect a certain level of decorum
on this or any site, let’s examine what you are really doing on this website, and why I take exception to it: You are attempting to conduct a freebee viral marketing campaign for your business…….. You have been posting similar threads to this one on other enthusiast sites (Corvette, Camaro, etc., etc.); always with “a few extra pucks” left over, but you just happen to have pre-set pricing, pre-determined shipping cost and PayPal set up………… You are trying to make a buck, which is just fine, but there are accepted protocols for how this done, and you are attempting to circumvent them.

If you want to advertise, it’s time to man-up, pay the site holder like other advertisers, and then advertise away; but don’t think for a moment that everyone out here doesn’t recognize what you are trying to do………..

Oh, and you do have a local Ferrari dealer, Algar Ferrari and Maserati over on Lancaster Avenue…………

Last edited by JFP in PA; 09-04-2010 at 05:52 AM.
JFP in PA is offline   Reply With Quote