Thread: Running Catless
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #1
jwade

Running Catless

Just got my car back. Turbowerx headers succesfully installed with no cel. Thanks so much Wicky with Renntag Motorsports in Nashville, Tn. You are the man!!

I knew with PSE and Fabspeed by-pass pipes, it sounded good, but never thought the flat six could sound like this....And talk about power....damn this car will chirp into second gear with not much effort and runs like hell now...The sound is just pure race car!

Please understand if you do these mods, be prepared for a wild crazy experience when you put the pedal to the floor!! Also no that it may not be for you. I barely drive my car and when I do, I play. If you drive a boxster everyday, I wouldn't do it unless you like loud.

You can control the db levels, but it just gets so damn addicting to push it to the floor, you forget your unleashing a dragon when you do.

In addition to this, I also got the RoW M030 installed and it really centers the car well. Nice aggressive stance and very quick steering response. Can't wait to do a long drive down some twisties now. Car tracks perfect.

Will post picts once I have a chance. Jon

'01 S - Guards Red / Beige - Surrendered - 04.18.12
jwade is offline   Reply With Quote