Thread: Boxster Spyder
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 07:24 AM   #20
Lil bastard

Quote:
...I find it funny that people love to throw their comments in on something without even sitting behind the wheel and driving the car. Don't knock it until you try it...Assumption. But that aside, trying to defend or attack a subjective opinion is a ridiculous waste of time.
Sage words from B2ks!

I did in fact drive the Spyder, both through an auto-X and hot laps on a road course - have you?

My description was that the car was annoying! That is my subjective (but certainly not random) opinion.

And, I've never considered writeups in CD, RT and such rags to be objective at all, nor would I ever base a purchase decision on them. These mags rely on their relationship with Mfgrs. and advertisers, their truthfulness has limits... right up to endangering this symbiosis.

Most things in our lives are subjective. From your point of view, the Spyder was the car for you. Great! I meant it when I said good luck!

From my point of view, it's not a car I want to own.

No need to mount a defense of positions. If you're wrong, you can always sell it. If I'm wrong, I can always buy it.

Cheers!
1999 Porsche Boxster
(gone, but not forgotten)
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/a...smiley-003.gif

Never drive faster than your Guardian Angel can fly!
Lil bastard is offline   Reply With Quote