View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 07:16 AM   #1
JoeFromPA

986 Lapis Blue Hardtop - Planning to sell, but looking for help pricing

Hi all,

I have what I believe to be a factory Lapis Blue hard-top for the 986. Matches my lapis blue exterior perfectly, has the defroster hook-up, and appears to be exactly the same as the factory units I've seen online. As far as I can tell, it's in 9.5/10 condition and seals up perfect.

I've realized that I won't really be using it, since my current insurance-plan is to keep it garaged the 3 coldest months of the year. I'd rather not leave it sitting around unused.

Anyway, I'm planning on putting it up for sale along with a Porsche-brand cover for it and a (somewhat worn looking) rolling padded stand to keep the top on.

I've looked around online and, honestly, not found alot of recent comparables. Can anyone give me an idea on how to fairly price this (in the condition I named)? I'd like to sell it fairly quickly (i.e. 2-4 weeks).

Thanks for any and all help. After I get some pictures and an idea of price, I'll post this up officially for sale.

Joe

06 Civic SI - 114k miles, D.D., unbelievably reliable and fun to beat on everyday.

08 Legacy GT 5spd - 74k miles.
JoeFromPA is offline   Reply With Quote