Thread: Zaino Products
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 07:37 PM   #9
Banana S

Quote:
Originally Posted by favino1006
Wow, Thanks for the kind words guys!

Yeah, I don't know if it's the best, but it does a really good job none the less. I have a couple of friends that drive dark vettes (i try not to hold that against them) that use the stuff. Their cars always look good. Anyhow, they turned me on to it.

It's crazy, after the first coat I was getting some hazing. I wrote Zaino about it that night and Saul called me the next morning first thing! Turned out I was using too much (about two ounces). He said to only use about 3/4 an ounce for the whole car on each coat. Sure enough, he was right. I tell you what, it's a heck of a lot easier than traditional wax, that's for sure.

3/4 of an ounce??? Wow, that still sounds like WAYYYY too much. I Zaino my entire car with roughly a tablespoon of Z-5. My rule of thumb: If I can actually SEE the Zaino on the car, I've used too much. No joke. A bottle of Z-5 lasts me 3-4 years, with 7-8 applications per year.

Great looking car, though.

Last edited by Banana S; 08-16-2010 at 07:42 PM.
Banana S is offline   Reply With Quote