View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 11:47 PM   #11
BLK-300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_T
By died, do you mean you preseed the pedal to the floor and it stayed there? If so, there is tons of information here on dealing with it. If you're lucky, like I was, it is just a ruptured line.

Mark
Actually yes, then it popped up, but while pressing I could not change the gear. If I stop the car, and turn it off, then I am able. When I press clutch put in the gear and realease the clutch the car is not moving. Luckely, I have found a person in my city, who knows Boxster and how to fix it. I was told most probably it is clutch disk (Ferado, don't know the precise name in English).

I have found clutch kit, on ebay for about 350 USD, from SACHS.

Also, I read here about the problem which my car has. This is idling problem. When I drive at a low speed, less then 10 km/hr, before turn or at traffic light, sudunly RPM's go down and cars is stopped, so I have to restart it, and now problem.

As I understood, and I was told, this could be 1. Air filter. 2. Fuel filter. and injection system needs to be cleaned. I am ordering the filters, and will try to clean the injection system as well. Will report on the solution.

Is there anywhere the Bentley Manual for free????
BLK-300 is offline   Reply With Quote