View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 04:19 PM   #4
jcb986

I had one come up when I changed the plugs...didn't get the connection on tight. During a test drive, I got a little miss after a few miles and the check engine light came on. I knew the one that I was having a hard time getting snapped back into place and it did pop lose. Once I had it back on correctly the check engine light went off after several drives. The computer will automatically reset the cell after so many cycles...I believe it's 10. So your problem could have been a misfire or anything, but the problem went away and the cell was reset. Check and see if the code is still stored, this will point in the right direction.

Old Hippie Young Heart
2000 S/3.2 Liter/Tiptronic/Boxster S Sport Package/Cruise Control/Slate Grey Metallic
Red Special Leather Interior/Red Floor Mats/Red Hand Painted Instrument Dials/Roll Bar/Windstop
Small Carbon Package/Leather Wrap Carbon Wheel/Center Console Exterior Color/Alum Carbon Shift Knob
AM/FM Radio w/CD Player & Changer/Digital Sound Package/18" Turbo Wheels/Wheel Caps w/Colored Crest
jcb986 is offline   Reply With Quote