View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 08:28 PM   #6
PlayersExpress

Haha, thanks for the advice on the Texas Pan handle

She has 80,000 babied miles on her; the car was serviced through the dealer for everything by its original owner.

What I found surprising about the car is that it has the Traction control upgrade, which is rare on a non-C4 or turbo.

P72 - Design Package - TIP
P15 - Power Seat Package
P14 - Heated Front Seats Package
M6E - Space Grey Floor Mat
P49 - Digital Sound Pkg with 490
288 - Headlight Washers
659 - On Board Computer
580 - Non-Smoker Package
551 - Porsche Windstop (Deflector)
692 - Remote CD Changer (6 Disc)

It also has
-Memory Seats
-Cruise control
-Litronics
-Headlight washers
-The upgraded sound system has not only the 6cd changer but also the full upgrade to 11 speakers i believe and the amplifier

And many more minor options I haven't decoded yet.

My favorite option is the metallic paint to sample

Price wise I found a magnificent deal because of the quality of maintenance (the dealer just put over 4k into the car when they took it in on trade, a brand new clutch and flywheel, the 90k service was just done, new suspension, brand new tires with no miles and the list goes on and on.) records and the options/condition of the car. They had her listed for $25,900 and I'm walking out the door for $19,300 including all my taxes for both states, but not including traveling expenses

The first few things on my To-Do list are
-3 Spoke Steering Wheel
-K&N Cold Air Intake
-LN IMS Retrofit
-Cat back exhaust
-New headers with high flow sport cats
-Softronic ecu flash

all before Christmas, well... maybe not all of them. At least my family will have an idea of what I would like for Christmas so I could work on the car over the winter.

This is probably going to be one of the best weekends of my life to date, I'm afraid my face will be stuck in a life long permagrin from the drive back

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile..._4015248_n.jpg

Last edited by PlayersExpress; 08-10-2010 at 09:08 PM.
PlayersExpress is offline   Reply With Quote