View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 06:07 AM   #72
jhandy

Jeff is correct. These people are evil. I bought the coverage the day I bought the car new. I used it once for a wheel bearing, and then it sat un-used for years.
My milage was fast approaching 75,000 which was the cut off. So I sent it to the shop and asked that they inspect everything and replace anything that was broken or worn.

The only thng that saved me was that they pissed off Jake and he fought tooth and nail to get stuff covered. (just out of principle I think)

However I think that experience soured him on warrenty companies. In the end I had ~5000K of work paid for and a car that drives like new.

At one point they even tried to say that I changed my oil too frequently as the manual for the car said every 10K.

Buy the coverage from the dealer, it will cost double but I dont think that they would try to screw you as quickly.
Pedro rear stabilizer bar, CF strut braces, Maxspeed headers with 100 cell cats, Fabspeed cat bypass pipes, H&R springs with M030 setup, TRG rear links, EVO air intake, B&M Short shift kit, Raby IMS upgrade, Raby underdrive pulley
jhandy is offline   Reply With Quote