View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 04:29 AM   #69
jhandy

Frank M, instead of reading what is included, read what is excluded. Like I said, if you have ever red lined your motor, It is in the ECU. That one redline can be used to exclude you. Miss one scheduled oil change by more than 500 miles? Do you have every reciept for oil changes?
Have you done regularly scheduled matinance within 500 miles of the set number?

It is not the question if the bearing is covered or not......they will use every loophole they can.

I fought with them for 5 months, the cost was not enought to get a lawyer, but just enough to fight. I did not roll over, but after a while the mechanic that HAD TO TEAR DOWN the motor down to prove or disprove wants to get paid and the car out of the shop.

Thats another catch, Before they pay, they ask that the motor be torn down for inspection, If they end up not covering something, then they do not pay for the labor to tear it down or put it back.

That alone kind of gets you under thier thumb to accept what they pay.

The company I had was warrenty direct. It has been around for 30 years. They still screwed me. My claim for roughly 9,000 was worn down to around 5,000 and I was out of a car for 5 months.
Pedro rear stabilizer bar, CF strut braces, Maxspeed headers with 100 cell cats, Fabspeed cat bypass pipes, H&R springs with M030 setup, TRG rear links, EVO air intake, B&M Short shift kit, Raby IMS upgrade, Raby underdrive pulley
jhandy is offline   Reply With Quote