View Single Post
Old 07-21-2010, 09:42 AM   #17
JTP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sppmo
"Like someone else said, even if I did have an investment in LN Engineering what business of yours would that be? NONE."

That is correct - it is none of my business. I was only trying to make other people aware that you benefit financially from all this IMS hysteria.

When my Bosxter engines blows I will simply buy a newer one. Every year they get better and better. Why would I want to spend big bucks on something so old with dimished value. It doesn't make financial sense.
Sppmo, thanks for informing us that someone is out there trying to earn a living and for protecting us from all the profiteers.

You criticize Jake for profiting from his labor and having a link to LNE on his site to "warn" us that Jake us profiting from us but if YOUR car dies, you're willing to fork over your money to Porsche who is knowingly and willingly selling a defective engine. Are they not out to make money? Don't they have ads on this site like Jake?

Your logic is fundamentally flawed.

Perhaps you can "simply buy a newer one" but most of us aren't graced with your wealth and must keep driving " something so old with diminished value". But who knows, maybe the value will climb again. Who knew that a '69 Camaro would sell for a 100k today?
JTP is offline   Reply With Quote