View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 01:04 PM   #1
BlitzSRM

Cool Aftermarket Boxster Headlights. Who is interested?

My headlights lenses have alot of little scratch/mini-crack marks when you look from the side.

I want to replace them, so i looked and did not find any aftermarket headlights.

I want projectors at least, like the ones you can buy for integra's, civics etc.

I contacted "Spec-D Tuning" one of the larger aftermarket headlight distributers.

I told them it is the same headlight unit in the 911. The only option we have to put in nicer headlights involve changing the hood, bumper, and fenders. I asked if they can make some for me, and what is the minimum order.

They are going to do some research to see if the market is good to manufacture a headlight for a boxster.

I asked for pictures of what they plan to make. They will contact me in about 1 month after doing there research.

They said $500 is the initial purchase for a wholesseller.

I'm not a wholeseller, but if worse come to worse I'll take orders to at least get a minimum order.

I would like one of the dealers here, or members interested in this project want to take over. I just want newer headlight with HID's.

If your interested just post and I'll give an update in a month.

or if your an experienced group buy person, or seller, I'll give you the contact info.

Better yet, if you have info on existing aftermarket 986 Headlights let me know.

Thanks,

Jerry
BlitzSRM is offline   Reply With Quote