View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 08:16 PM   #28
PlayersExpress

I agree lobo, it's not even worth the $2800 to buy the car back if I so choose to, the amount of work to the interior and top would cost me more than the difference they would give me if I bought it back.

Lance, I don't even think there are $2800 worth of parts on it. I would have to take up more of my time, my garage space, and time to list and pull everything, then find out what LA Dismantlers and other sellers are selling the same parts for, under cut their prices, and HOPE someone needs a new HOOD or FENDER in my cars color. And on top of that, the emotional stance of tearing my car apart. I think not.

It's such a brilliant plan isnt it? Take 8 or 9 months of my time to try and make $200 on parting the car out? Hell I could make that in a night as a male stripper for a bachelor-et party and have more fun at the same time.

Im sure its only good use would be to let someone buy it at the insurance auction and sell it as a dedicated track car with no interior, only problem is that it is a TIP not a 5spd.

Adam

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile..._4015248_n.jpg
PlayersExpress is offline   Reply With Quote