View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 12:44 AM   #40
ralegen

As a teenager, I said to myself, "when i turn 25, something great is going to happen." (Reason being is because my Bday lands on the 25th, and I just felt like hoping in something great).

25 years old now, lost my girlfriend, and I started to get worried about staying bored. Ever since I bought my first Brand new car '99 Civic Si, I babied it. Then sold it. another truck, Bla bla. I needed another car to baby. I thought everything was going down the drain, but after my break up with my girl, BAM! Got the Porsche. (LOL, on her Birthday!)

Ended up with a 98 Porsche blk/blk, sports package, very reasonable price. BELOW Kelly blue book value by thousands, all car fax done, major maintenance done. I couldn't refuse. Used yes, but I never get bored of looking at it. It turns heads everyday, and I honestly get complements about once every two days. Even in the drive thru! Everyone always say, "OMG, I can't believe you got a PORSCHE." Friends ask the common questions, "how much, what year?" I tell them it's a '98, their response, "oh.. errr.." Then they see it later on; their response, "WHOA looks better than I thought! You bast*rd!"

Got back with the girl I wanted, and there's nothing in the world better than driving with the top down, girl in passenger seat, people staring, and bumping the music. Ahhh... what a great dream.......Oh wait.. It's not! It's all for real!!!

Who cares about all the maintenance costs. It's realiable as any other used car, it's a PORSCHE, and everyone will know you as, "oh, [name] who drives the PORSCHE!"

Okay enough said. That's my life story.
ralegen is offline   Reply With Quote